Who We Are
Individualized Case Management
- Initial needs assessment interview for every participant.
- Individualized program plan.
- Regular follow-up with participants.
- Flexibility with case management services to match client’s changing needs.
- Family Nurse Practicioner on staff to review service for clients with health problems.
- Coordination with community organizations to gain benefits that participants are eligible for.
- Advocation for adaptive aids and home modifications for clients.
- Representation for school-age participants at ARD meetings.
- 24-hours availability by phone.
- Professional case managers to assist with coordination of services.